The Resona Group has been awarded for CSR activities by third-party organizations as follows.
- Resona Bank won the fighting spirit prize of the first" J-Win Diversity Award", awarded to companies that contribute to raising awareness about women.
- Saitama Resona Bank won the Excellent performance award in the category of companies promoting the provision of equal opportunities from the Chief of Saitama Labor Bureau(Active efforts to improve work environment for women who can succeed were highly evaluated)
- Resona Bank was awarded the prize for continuing efforts to contribute to the increase in women's awareness.
- Saitama Resona Bank was awarded the Excellent Performance award in the family-friendly company category from the Chief of Saitama Labor Bureau (Facilitating support to balance work and life as well as a rooted leave system for management positions were highly evaluated.)
- The Kinki Osaka Bank won Awards for the Promotion of Gender Equity and Work-Home Compatibility(Active efforts to improve work environment for employees who can show their true ability regardless of gender were highly evaluated)
- Saitama Resona Bank won the encouragement prize of the second Saitama Prefecture Child-raising Corporate Award. (Offering a work environment according to each stage of the life plan and support for child-raising in the local community were highly evaluated)
- Resona Holdings won the silver prize in the disclosure section of the 3rd CANPAN" CSR Award" (active efforts for CSR activities were highly evaluated).
- Resona Holdings was selected as a" Leading Company in Disclosure for FY 2009" by the Disclosure Council of Security Analysts Association of Japan.(Management attitude toward IR, Investor Relations Meeting, fair disclosure, corporate governance and voluntary disclosure of information were highly evaluated).
- Saitama Resona Bank was awarded a prize by the National Police Agency for the prevention of wire transfer fraud (evaluated as having the highest prevention rate of wire transfer fraud).
- Resona Bank won the grand prize of the" 2010 J-Win Diversity Award".(Efforts to create a company which fairly evaluates employees regardless of gender or employment situation, adopting a personnel system which can bring out employees' potential and increase successful women in each field were highly evaluated.)
- Saitama Resona Bank won the Distinguished Service Award for prevention of wire transfer fraud (Prevention activities against wire transfer frauds were highly evaluated).
- Resona Holdings won the special award in the First Eco Action. (Environment educational activities through the issuing of "Eco-Action Points" were highly evaluated)
- Saitama Resona Bank won the gold prize of the Sainokuni Scenery Award, Building and Street section, and the Saitama Prefecture Environment Building Award general building section.(Greening of walls at the Saitama Training Center were highly evaluated)
- Saitama Resona Bank awarded the twelfth Saitama Environment Award. (E-Bicycle Sharing Saitama and planting activities in mountainous areas of Nagatoro-cho were highly evaluated.
- Resona Bank was awarded the prize for further continuous efforts to continuously contribute to the increase in women's awareness.
- Resona Bank awarded the Excellent performance award in the category of promotion of gender equality section from the Health Minister. (Expansion of the number of women deployed through a job posting system to both Individual and Corporate Banking as well as the Head Office Planning Department, where the number of women were previously small, were highly evaluated.)
- Resona Bank was awarded for Superior Business in the 2010 Disabled Persons' Employment from Osaka Employment Development Association. (employment of disabled persons at the Osaka Head Office was highly evaluated)
- The Kinki Osaka Bank was honored by Osaka Financial Institution Anticrime Measures Council in recognition of prevention of wire transfer fraud.
- The Kinki Osaka Bank was honored by Hyogo Prefectural Nishinomiya Police Department in recognition of prevention of wire transfer fraud.
- Resona Bank was honored as an excellent business location in employment of people with disability in FY2011 by Osaka Employment Development Association. (for two consecutive years from FY2010.)
- Saitama Resona Bank acquired "Kurumin of Saitama", next-generation certification logo for the second time. (the previous acquisition was in 2008.)
- The Kinki Osaka Bank acquired "Kurumin of Osaka", next-generation certification logo.
Columns : SRI Index and ESG Rating
Incorporated into" FTSE4Good", a Global Socially Responsible Investment Index and selected as a" Regional Leader".
Resona Holdings was incorporated into "FTSE4Good" since September 2009 and was also selected as one of the" Regional Leaders" in the Japan District.
*"FTSE4Good" is a group of socially responsible investment indexes which consists of companies which meet the corporate responsibility standards developed by FTSE. FTSE is a joint venture between the Financial Times of London and the London Stock Exchange.
Selected as a Stock to Make up Morningstar MS-SRI Index
Resona Holdings has been selected as a stock to make up "Morningstar Socially Responsible Investment Index (MS-SRI Index)" calculated by Morningstar since September 2009.
*Socially Responsible Investment Stock Index is a stock index based on 150 companies, which Morningstar considered socially excellent, selected 3,600 listed companies in Japan.
Top of Page